Welcome to QM Resorts – Your Home Away From Home
QM Resorts is a full service timeshare development company that specializes in bringing your vacation goals to life. We market, sell, and manage properties in Northern Nevada. Please take a moment and enjoy our website and we hope to see you soon!
Important Message From QM Resorts
We are pleased to announce that our Timeshare Owners of Club QM, Thunderbird Resort Club, Ridge Sierra, North Lake Lodges & Villas and the Tahoe Chaparral now have access to a convenient Online Member Payment Portal and a convenient Online Member Proxy card Submission Form by selecting the appropriate Member/Ownership Property. For loan payments on any of the above Timeshare Ownerships, please select the QM Corporation Loan Payment Portal. For Proxy Card Submission on any of the above Timeshare Ownerships, please select from the options below the Online Proxy Submission Portal Button
Things to do while visiting QM Resorts in Northern Nevada
We offer the best location for Vacationers looking to enjoy all that Northern Nevada has to offer. A stay with us allows you easy access to a variety of attractions and events including.
Join us for an event or just for a vacation getaway at one of the QM Resorts and you will become a return visitor to Northern Nevada and QM Resorts. The QM Resort staff will assist you in having a great stay regardless of the type of fun you feel is appealing.
• Beautiful Lake Tahoe– One of the clearest and deepest alpine lakes on the planet with great beaches, dining, casinos and numerous recreational opportunities including skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and hiking. If you would like to spend a day at the beach, Tahoe is the best place to soak up some rays.
• Pyramid Lake– A mysterious desert lake known for their monster sized trout and unique rock formations. The record for the largest cutthroat trout set at Pyramid Lake was a 41 pounder. Think you can beat it? We compel you to try! These monsters seem to like the rainbow or red colored spoons (lures). Most days you can catch between 5 and 10 pounders right from the shore. If you are a fisherman visiting Northern Nevada then this is an opportunity that you do not want to miss! This will be a great bonding experience for you and your companions.
This is by no means a complete list above in Northern Nevada. If you have questions about any events in Northern Nevada, please feel free to contact the front desk by dialing "0" from your room phone while staying at any of the QM Resorts and inquire about all that the Northern Nevada has to offer.
• Donner Lake– Named after the Donner Party, a group that was forced into cannibalism to survive the harsh winter, Donner Lake is a chilly lake nestled in the Sierras with beautiful scenery, but you may not want to stop for a “bite” there.
• Sparks Marina– Take a walk around the marina and enjoy the views
• Truckee River– A river that rushes down from the Sierras from Lake Tahoe to Pyramid Lake through the heart of Reno and Sparks with excellent fishing and is a great place to ride the rapids or have a BBQ. Feel like floating down the river? The Truckee River offers some excellent adventure opportunities for you and your family to go with the flow.
• Historic Virginia City– A “living ghost town” home of the Comstock Lode, Mark Twain, and the Wild West. A short 30 minutes away from Reno, Virginia City offers you and your family the opportunity to step back in time. Head up there for some old fashioned pictures with your loved ones, peruse the many gift shops or boot hill cemetery, and grab your favorite libation at the Bucket of Blood Saloon that has been in operation since 1875. If you are coming to the area for the Street Vibrations Motorcycle Rally, you have to head up to Virginia City! Trust us, you will not be disappointed!!!
• Historic Genoa– Founded in 1851, Genoa began as an outpost for emigrants making their way to California. This is a beautiful place at the base of the Sierras just past Carson City. The town has become a popular stop for motorcycle riders and tourists looking to have a drink at Nevada’s oldest thirst parlor the Genoa Bar founded in 1853.
• Historic Truckee– A classic sierra town with a row of old shops and eateries that will give you a taste of mountain living. The town was named after a Paiute guide that helped people migrate over the Sierras on their way to California.
• Boca/Stampede Reservoirs– Beautiful alpine lakes with great opportunities to fish or to just soak up the beautiful scenery. The town of Boca originally began in 1868 as a place to harvest ice that was transported on the railway going through Truckee, California to locations across the country. There was a sawmill and brewery that produced 30,000 gallons of beer annually with enough popularity to be featured in the World’s Fair in Paris, France circa 1883. The remnants of the town are long gone but the 180 acre mill pond still remains. If you have an off-road vehicle, there are some great logging roads to explore out near Boca. If you have the opportunity, go explore the lakes in the area and try your hand at catching a kokanee salmon, brown or rainbow trout.
Questions about things to do and see in Northern Nevada?
We hope you come and stay with us soon! .