Time Share Director of Sales/Sales Manager
QM Resorts, a family owned business since 1986 is looking for proven Time Share sales professional to act as the Director of Sales/Sales Manager for our Reno office.
About QM Resorts:
We started with the Thunderbird Resort in Sparks, NV and have grown to manage the Ridge Sierra in South Lake Tahoe, The North Lake Lodges and Villa’s and the Tahoe Chaparral, both in Incline Village NV. With just over 8,700 owners, we are in a position to grow our sales and marketing efforts to $50,000,000 in sales over the next 3 years. We have a ground floor opportunity to anyone who has been waiting for an opportunity like this.
The Director of Sales/Sales Manager will recruit, train and manage a team of sales agents to strive to exceed the budgeted sales goals. He/she will work with new and existing members while maintaining the highest level of member/guest experience with the sales process.
Director of Sales will recruit/promote Room Managers/T.O’s to oversee the Day to Day operations of the sales center.
• Close sales
• Sell deeded memberships by implementing sales plans; supervising Room Managers/T.O.’s.
• The Director of Sales is responsible for making sure the department is working within its allotted budget including but not limited to average sales price, overall room efficiency, agent efficiency’s and net sales volume. While ensuring all activities are conducted in compliance with all regulations.
• Task agents with precise detailed instructions to increase closing percentage, average sales price and most importantly the sales efficiency.
• Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each sales associate. Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
• Establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in the course of work.
Sales Director Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have a strong closing percentage
• Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes and Market Knowledge.
• Strong project management, time management and leadership skills.
• Ability to lead by example and inspire, train and develop staff.
• Ability to build morale and spirit.
• Ability to solve problems in the absence of guidance.
• Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
• Able to multitask work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Getting Information — observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with others — handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Making Decisions and Solving Problems — analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Thinking Creatively — Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions
Temporary housing available on-site!
Call Tim Roth at 775-325-3843 for a confidential interview.